The Maruti Suzuki India will continue its discounts offers which were announced in the end of March, 2014. Company said, we will not think about price hike unless the auto market sentiments see a change.
Maruti Suzuki India offered a discount of Rs. 17,500 on an average across models and discounts are going to remain unless the market condition improves. The excise duty reduction announced in the interim budget Feb, 2014 but did not boost up vehicle sales in the India.
According source: http://auto.ndtv.com/news/heavy-discounts-on-maruti-suzuki-s-top-selling-models-386591
Maruti Suzuki savings offers on different models:
- Maruti Ritz – Up to Rs. 63,500 + Assured 1 gram gold coin
- Maruti Swift – Up to Rs. 50,800 + Assured 1 gram gold coin
- Maruti Dzire – Up to Rs. 48,100 + Assured 1 gram gold coin
- Maruti WagonR – Up to Rs. 72,100 + Assured 1 gram gold coin
- Maruti Alto 800 – Up to Rs. 54,100 + Assured 1 gram gold coin
- Maruti Alto K10 – Up to Rs. 46,200 + Assured 1 gram gold coin
- Maruti Ertiga – Up to Rs. 74,100 + Assured 1 gram gold coin
Maruti Suzuki India registered 5.5 percent decline in total sales to 1,13,350 units in March, as against the 1,19,937 units in the corresponding month last year. And in the domestic market company witnessed a dip by 5.2 percent in the month of March 2014, as against 1,07,890 units in March 2013. The vehicle export also declined by 8 percent to 11,081 units in March, against 12,047 units in the corresponding month last year.