The sports car maker Porsche AG has launched the Platinum Edition of Porsche Cayenne with petrol and diesel engine for the Indian market. The Platinum Edition Cayenne is available at priced Rs. 1,06,68,000 for petrol and Rs. 1,08,86,000 for the diesel variant (both ex-showroom Maharashtra). The limited edition Cayenne carrying a sporty appearance and offered with more premium-quality features but there are no mechanical changes.
Porsche Cayenne Platinum Edition official video
Porsche has already started accepting orders of Cayenne Platinum Edition for a limited period and company will start delivering in August 2016.
Porsche Cayenne Platinum Edition technical details:
The petrol Cayenne Platinum Edition is powered by a 3.6-litre V6 petrol that will produce 300PS of power and 400Nm of torque while the diesel edition comes with 3.0-litre V6 motor that can produce 245PS of power and 550Nm of torque. Both engines are mated to an 8-speed Tiptronic S (Automatic) transmission.
Porsche Cayenne Platinum Edition features highlight:
- 20-Inch RS Spyder design alloy wheels
- Bi-xenon headlights with the Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS)
- Power Steering Plus
- ParkAssist in the front and rear
- Exterior mirrors with an automatic anti-glare
- Leather sport seats with electric eight-way adjustment
- Alcantara centre panels and company’s logo on all headrests
- 7-inch touchscreen with latest generation Porsche Communication Management (PCM) system
- Navigation system
- Bluetooth/mobile phone preparation
- Adaptive Air Suspension including Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM)
- Panoramic Sunroof
- “Platinum Edition” door sills
- 4-zone climate control
- Electrical sun blinds for side windows in the rear
Standard colour choices include (non-metallic) black, (non-metallic) white, Jet Black Metallic, Rhodium Silver Metallic, Mahogany Metallic, Carrera White Metallic and an additional exterior colour called ‘Purpurite Metallic’ optionally.