The 7-seater Mahindra Nuvosport is scheduled to launch on 4th of April, 2016 and it will be the facelifted version of the existing Quanto model. The Expected Price is Rs. 6.5 to 8 lakhs, (ex-Showroom) and it will compete against the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and Ford EcoSport models.
Mahindra Nuvosport technical details:
The Mahindra NuvoSport will be powered by the same Quanto 1.5-liter 3-cylinder mHawk80 diesel engine, that producing 100 PS and 240 Nm of torque. It is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission and 5-speed AMT (Automatic) transmission will be as an option. It will feature with Power Mode and ECO Mode that drops the engine power and torque for better fuel efficiency.
The Power Mode will generate 101.4 PS of power @ 3,750 rpm and 240 Nm of torque @ 1,600-2,800 rpm while the Economy Mode will be capable to produce 72.6 PS of power @ 3,250 rpm and 180 Nm of torque @ 1,600-2,100 rpm.
Mahindra Nuvosport features highlights:
- Sportier grille flanked by headlamps
- Separate LED DRLs
- Contoured hood with an intake
- Stylized front bumper with round fog lamps
- Silver skid plate
- Clear lens taillights
- Roof spoiler
- New spare wheel cover
- Dual-tone black and beige leather seats and a beige dashboard (Top-end N8 variant)
- 5+2 seating capacity
- Updated steering wheel
- Instrument dials
- 2-DIN music system with a touchscreen display (Top-end N8 variant)
- Cruise control
- Eight-way adjustable seats with lumbar support