The New Figo at a starting price of Rs. 3,84,999 for petrol and 4,81,999 for diesel variant (ex-showroom Delhi). It comes with new exterior and interior changes with some extra features: head and tail lamps, hexagonal front grill, new instrument panel colour and steering column mounted audio controls etc.
It is integrates with the global Kinetic design DNA – with its new look front fascia with a hexagonal grill, redesigned headlamps and tail lamps and several other style changes. The Kinetic design elements carry into the interiors – the New Figo sports a second new instrument panel colour, ‘Riviera Blue,’ that invokes a sense of vibrancy while the new blue seat fabric gives a premium feel. With the introduction of two new bold and exciting colours – Bright Yellow and Kinetic Blue – customers can now make a vibrant style statement with their New Figo.
Following are the new changes in New Ford Figo:
- Enhanced Kinetic design: A new-look front fascia with a hexagonal grill and redesigned headlamps builds on the car’s Kinetic design that exudes dynamism
- Better performance: The New Figo has improved engine calibration to deliver higher acceleration during first few seconds resulting in better pick up. Shifting gears requires less effort
- Quieter cabin: New Double Bulb weather strips on doors further reduce noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) levels inside the cabin, keeping the interiors quiet
- Steering column mounted radio controls: Customers can stay connected to their loved ones and not miss a beat of their favourite songs – while keeping their hands on the wheel and their eyes on the road
- Better comfort: Better seating comfort with improved lumbar support and head rest adjustment
- New headlamps with new design at bumper interface: The artistically designed headlamps have a larger reflective surface, improving visibility
- Freshened tail lamps: The newly designed tail lamps give the car an enhanced look and better visibility
- New 14” alloy wheels and wheel cover design: New 14” alloy wheels on the Titanium variant and wheel cover designs give the car a sportier look
2 year/100,000 KM warranty