Tata Motors has started to accept the online pre-booking for its upcoming sedan Tata Zest, which is closer to launch in India. The company officially said that buyers can book and register for test drive. The booking amount is Rs. 21,000 through the Tata Zest (http://tatamotorszest.com/) official website at any online payment mode.
Tata Zest Technical Specifications:
The most excited thing is Tata Zest will be the first sedan by company which will have the Automated Manual Transmission (AMT) technologies in India. It will be available in both petrol and diesel engine, the petrol engine powered by the latest RevoTron turbocharged 1.2 T technology that generate 90PS of power at 5,000 RPM and 140Nm of torque at 1,750-3,500 RPM while the 1.3 litre Quadrajet diesel engine will generate 90 PS of power at 4,000 RPM and 200Nm of torque between 1750 to 3000 RPM.
The both engines will have 5-speed manual transmission but according the company website the F-Tronic AMT technology will be available in diesel engine only.
Tata Zest Features:
- ABS with EBD and Corner Stability Control
- Dual SRS airbags
- Ultrasonic rear parking sensors with display on touchscreen
- Speed sensing auto door locks
- Projector headlamps with LED light guide rings as parking lights
- LED Daytime Running Lights (DRLs)
- Stunning signature LED tail lights with wrap around looks
- 15″ alloy wheels
- Premium layered and dual-tone dashboard in Java Black and Latte
- Fully automatic AC with touchscreen controls
- New generation Tata signature steering wheel with integrated controls
- Dual path independent front suspension with anti-roll bar
- Electric Power Assist Steering (ePAS) with speed sensitivity and active return function
- Connectnext 5″ touchscreen infotainment by Harman™
- Advanced voice command recognition
- SMS notification and read-outs
- Speed sensitive auto volume adjust
- Surround audio effect by 8 speakers
- Instant image viewer option on the touchscreen