After the Xcent model, Hyundai India has introduced Special Edition variants of Grand i10, commemorating 20 years of its Foundation in India. Grand i10 has become the part of over 3,08,000 Happy Indian families offering a complete package from style to performance. The Special Edition variants of Grand i10 will be available in Sports Trim with both petrol and diesel variants in pure white color option.
Special Edition variants of Grand i10 Features:
The Hyundai Grand i10 Special Edition will be loaded with Rear Spoiler, Stylish Body Graphics and B-Pillar blackout on the exterior for enhanced sporty looks. Inside the interiors it gets 6.2”Touch Screen Audio Video system and Red & Black interiors for refreshed & premium feel. It also come with‘20th Anniversary Special Edition’emblem to celebrate the success & togetherness.
Special Edition variants of Grand i10 Technical:
The diesel variants is powered by a 1.1 liter second generation U2 CRDi engine that delivers 71PS of power at 4,000 rpm and a mileage of 24 kmpl while the petrol version is powered by a 1.2 litre Kappa VTVT engine with an output of 83 PS of power at 6,000 rpm and deliver mileage of 18.9 kmpl.
Special Edition variants of Grand i10 Prices at Ex-showroom Delhi:
- 1.2L Sportz MT Petrol Special Edition – Rs. 5,68,606/-
- 1.1L Sportz MT Diesel Special Edition – Rs. 6,60,062/-
Hyundai Grand i10 Petrol Price at ex-showroom Delhi:
- 1.2 ERA Petrol – Rs. 4,86,084
- 1.2 Magna Petrol – Rs. 5,13,524
- 1.2 Sportz Petrol – Rs. 5,58,706
- 1.2 Magna Automatic Petrol – Rs. 5,91,773
- 1.2 Asta (O) Petrol – Rs. 6,05,134
- 1.2 Asta (O) Automatic Petrol – Rs. 6,79,855
Grand i10 Diesel Price at ex-showroom Delhi:
- 1.1 ERA Diesel – Rs. 5,76,300
- 1.1 U2 Magna Diesel – Rs. 6,04,195
- 1.1 Sportz Diesel – Rs. 6,50,162
- 1.1 Asta (O) Diesel – Rs. 6,97,488