BMW launches its most successful high-performance sedan new BMW M5 which is available at BMW dealerships across India as a Completely Built-Up (CBU). The new BMW M5 is available in a petrol variant at price Rs. 1,35,40,000/- (all India ex-showroom).
New BMW M5 technical
The new BMW M5 powered by M TwinPower Turbo 8-cylinder petrol engine that producing 560hp of power at 6,000-7,000rpm and 680Nm of torque between 1500-5750rpm. This is the most powerful of all the BMW production engines and is distinguished by its enormous performance, outstanding power delivery, running smoothness and free-revving character. The vehicle can reach from 0 to 100 km/h in just 4.3 seconds.
New BMW M5 transmission:
New BMW M5 has 7-speed M dual-clutch transmission with cruise control, M leather steering wheel put the seven gears of the M Double Clutch transmission with Drivelogic right there at your fingertips – for absolute control. The Active M Differential at the rear axle and suspension technology precisely tuned to the performance curve with racing know-how guarantee outstanding dynamic driving performance.
New BMW M5 safety features:
It is loaded with state-of-the-art safety features like air bags, Active M Differential, Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) including M Dynamic mode, Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with Brake Assist, Active Protection with Attentiveness Assistant and Active headrests (front).
New BMW M5 extra feature highlights:
- BMW iDrive (the on-board Driver Information System) with touch controller
- Intelligent connectivity
- BMW Navigation Professional (integrated Global Positioning System – GPS) with 25.9 cm colour display with 3D maps
- Full-colour BMW Head-Up Display with M-specific views
- Bluetooth and USB devices connectivity,
- Harman Kardon Surround Sound system
- BMW Apps
- Park Distance Control (PDC) front and rear along with rear view camera
- Automatic Start/ Stop function
- Brake Energy Regeneration
- Electric Power Steering
- 50:50 Weight Distribution
- Intelligent Lightweight Construction