Hero MotoCorp launches the upgrade version of Extreme bike priced at Rs 67,364 Pune ex-showroom. The 2014 Hero Xtreme is available in front Disc brake at the base variant and front and rear Disc brake variant is the top variant which is available at Rs. 70,678 for Pune ex-showroom. The Hero Extreme has no any technically Changes.
2014 Hero Extreme new features
- New visor with highbrow position lights
- Digital-analogue instrument cluster with a side stand warning light
- Engine immobilizer
- Mobile charger socket – first-in-class under seat
- Dual finish exhaust muffler
- Wider rear tyre
- Redesigned LED tail lamps
2014 Hero Extreme Engine
The new 2014 Hero Extreme is powered by Air cooled, 4 – stroke single cylinder OHC engine that delivers 14.4PS of power @ 8,500rpm and 12.80 Nm of torque at @ 6,500rpm. It is mated with 5 Speed constant mesh transmission, both kick and self start and alloy wheels also as a standard.
2014 Hero Extreme is available in five colours: Black, Red, Orange, Silver and Black-Red.