Volkswagen India has launched the limited edition Volkswagen Polo GT Sport. The new Polo GT Sport is based on the Polo GT, equipped with a host of exterior and interior updates which gives it a sporty and dynamic car. The limited edition car is available on both 1.2L TSI and 1.5L TDI engines of Polo and will be available across all Volkswagen dealerships in India. The Volkswagen Polo GT Sport is essentially a dealer fitment at an additional cost of Rs. 20,000 over and above the cost of the standard Polo GT model.
The Polo GT Sport has no mechanical change and it continue with a choice of two engine options, 1.2-litre TSI petrol and 1.5-litre TDI diesel engine. The petrol Polo GT Sport is powered by the 1.2-litre TSI turbocharged 4-cylinder engine that generates 105 PS of power at 5,000 rpm and 175 Nm of torque between 1,500-4,100 rpm while the diesel Polo GT Sport has 1.5-litre TDI turbocharged 4-cylinder engine that produces 110 PS of power at 4,400 rpm and 250 Nm of torque between 1,500-2,500 rpm. The petrol variant has a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission and diesel variant is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission.
On the exterior outside, the Polo GT Sport edition gets stylish 16-inch Portago alloy wheels, new Glossy black spoiler, Glossy black roof foil that supplements a definition of style and an attractive GT Sport side graphics. On the inside, fitted with leatherette finished GT sport embossed seat covers. The limited edition Polo GT Sport is available in two color options, Flash red and Candy Whit.
Volkswagen Polo Price Ex-showroom Delhi:
- Polo Trendline Petrol (Non-Metallic) – Rs. 5,37,800
- Polo Trendline Petrol (Metallic) – Rs. 5,47,800
- Polo Comfortline Petrol (Non-Metallic) – Rs. 6,06,000
- Polo Comfortline Petrol (Metallic) – Rs. 6,16,000
- Polo Highline Petrol (Metallic) – Rs. 6,97,200
- Polo GT TSI – Rs. 9,15,000
- Polo Trendline Diesel (Non-Metallic) – Rs. 6,85,500
- Polo Trendline Diesel (Metallic) – Rs. 6,95,500
- Polo Comfortline Diesel (Non-Metallic) – Rs. 7,76,200
- Polo Comfortline Diesel (Metallic) – Rs. 7,86,200
- Polo Highline Diesel (Metallic) – Rs. 8,47,400
- Polo GT TDI (Metallic) – Rs. 9,25,400
- Polo ALLSTAR Petrol – Rs. 7,33,200
- Polo ALLSTAR Diesel – Rs. 8,83,800
GT Sport is available at an additional cost of Rs. 20,000 over the standard Polo GT.