Rolls-Royce Motor Cars is delighted to announce that Formula One World Champion Jenson Button will drive the marque’s pinnacle range of motor cars during the 2014 Formula One season.
Jenson has selected a number of the iconic car company’s models including Wraith, Phantom Drophead Coupé and Ghost to transport him in style for ten of this year’s Grands Prix. As a long time admirer of the marque, Jenson will enjoy the best of British luxury whilst travelling abroad this season.
Jenson Button, Formula One World Champion said, “I am absolutely delighted to be accompanied by the very best in British luxury as I travel the world this year. I especially look forward to driving Wraith, a fantastic addition to the Rolls-Royce fleet and quite simply a stunning car to look at and drive.”
Richard Carter, Director of Global Communications, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, commented, “We feel privileged to provide a British icon with the consummate British car as he travels the world during the 2014 Grand Prix season. Jenson Button’s commitment to success echoes Rolls-Royce’s constant pursuit of perfection; we look forward to following his achievements and wish him the very best of luck.”
Jenson Button will drive ten Rolls-Royce motor cars this Grands Prix season.
- Formula 1 Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix, 28-30 March
- Formula 1 Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix, 4-6 April
- Formula 1 UBS Chinese Grand Prix, 18-20 April
- Formula 1 Grand Prix Du Canada, 6-8 June
- Formula 1 Grosser Preis Von Österreich, 20-22 June
- Formula 1 Santander British Grand Prix, 4-6 July
- Formula 1 Grosser Preis Santander Von Deutschland, 18-20 July
- Formula 1 Gran Premio D’Italia, 5-7 September
- Formula 1 United States Grand Prix, 31 October – 2 November
- Formula 1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, 21-23 November