Toyota Kirloskar launches the new redesigned Land Cruiser Prado in India at a price of Rs. 84,87,000 Ex-showroom New Delhi. And the new Prado comes with some new exterior, active feel expected of a four-wheel drive and an interior that is refined, roomy and luxurious.
The 7-Seater Prado has D-4D Diesel with Intercooler Turbocharger, 4 Cylinders In-line engine and powered by 173 PS @ 3400 rpm with maximum torque at 410 Nm @ 1600-2800 rpm. It is integrated with 5 Speed Automatic transmission and 4WD (Four wheel Drive) system also.
Toyota New Land Cruiser Prado features changes:
- New design front Grille, Bumper, Fog Lamps, Head Lamps & Rear Combination Lamp
- New Design Rear License Plate Garnish
- LED Headlamps & DRLs (Daytime Running Lamps)
Toyota New Land Cruiser Prado Interior:
- Crawl Control (a system that makes accelerator and brake operations unnecessary when driving over jagged off-road terrain or on slippery surfaces, enabling the driver to concentrate fully on Steering)
- Multi-Terrain Select (a system that allows you to choose between various road condition modes- Rock; Rock and Dirt; Mogul; Loose Rock; and Mud & Sand)
- Multi-Terrain Monitor (used in conjunction with Multi-Terrain system to provide a clear view of the surroundings)
- Display Audio with 7″ Screen & new design Optitron Metre
- Second row seat heater
- Ornamental Changes in the Centre Console- Upper, Centre and Rear
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Exterior colours- White Pearl Crystal Shine, Silver Metallic, Grey Metallic, Dark Blue Metallic and Black
- Interior colors (Flaxen & Black) which provides an option of a combination of dark exteriors and lighter interiors or vice versa.