Toyota Kirloskar Motor has officially launched the advanced version of its most popular MUV all new Innova Touring Sport in India with dynamic design clubbed and sporty features. The Touring Sport is almost same from the Innova Crysta, but a loaded with new design elements that’s aimed at people who prefer a distinctive style. The Toyota Innova Touring Sport is available with four versions of engine-transmission with only two paint options – Wildfire and White Pearl Crystal Shine. It has been priced from Rs. 17.79 lakh to Rs. 22.16 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
Toyota Innova Touring Sport Price (ex-showroom Delhi):
- Touring Sport 2.7 VX MT (Petrol) – Rs. 17,79,000
- Touring Sport 2.7 VX AT (Petrol) – Rs. 20,84,500
- Touring Sport 2.4 VX MT (Diesel) – Rs. 18,91,000
- Touring Sport 2.8 ZX AT (Diesel) – Rs. 22,15,500
Toyota Innova Touring Sport technical details:
The both petrol version of Innova Touring Sport is powered by a 2.7-litre, 4-inline cylinder, that developing 166 PS of power at 5200rpm and 245Nm of peak torque at 4000rpm. The engine has ECO and Power modes and paired to a 5-speed manual and a 6-speed automatic with Sequential Shift transmission options.
While the diesel Touring Sport is available in two type of engine and transmission, the MT variant is powered by a 2.4-litre, 4-inline cylinder with turbocharged and intercooled technology that generates 150PS of power at 3400rpm and 343Nm of torque between 1400-2800rpm. It is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission.
The diesel AT is powered by a 2.8-litre, 4-inline cylinder with turbocharged and intercooled technology which producing 174PS of power at 3400rpm and 360Nm of torque between 1200-3400rpm, paired with 6-speed automatic transmission and sequential shift function.
The efficiency figures of Innova Touring Sport have not been disclosed but the engine and transmission options are similar from the Innova Crysta, so efficiency figures we expect it to be same to the standard MPV – the petrol MT – 11.25kmpl, petrol AT – 10.75kmpl, diesel MT – 15.1kmpl and diesel AT has 14.29kmpl.
Toyota Innova Touring Sport extra features:
- Smoked headlights with chrome highlights
- Smoked black grille louvres
- Chrome grille inserts and partial surrounds
- Smoked fog lamp surrounds and black lower extensions with chrome highlights
- Matte black 5-split-spoke alloy wheels
- Available only in 16-inch alloy wheels
- Black cladding on the wheel arches and black side skirts with chrome highlights
- Faux-redwood insert on the dashboard
- Red contrast stitching on the seats, steering wheel, centre console and gear lever
- Black wood insert on the steering wheel
- Red-illumination instrument cluster
- Only available in 7-seater (captain seats on the first and second row and a bench on the third row)
- Cruise control (AT only)
- In-built navigation display (AT only)
- Gear indicator (AT only)
- 8-way power adjustable driver seat (AT only)
- Front passenger seat easy-slide function and leather seats (AT only)
- 3 airbags (driver, front passenger and driver’s knee)
- 7 airbags; driver, front passenger, driver knee, front side, curtain shield (AT only)
- ABS with EBD and BA
- Reverse parking camera
- Vehicle stability control and hill-start assist (AT only)