Toyota Kirloskar Motor officially launched the first ever crossover vehicle “Etios Cross” in India which was unveiled at the 12th Auto Expo 2014 in February. The company launched Toyota Etios Cross in Brazil first and it is very popular there and now sale start in India. It will be also exported from India.
Toyota Etios Cross Engines:
Toyota Etios Cross is available in three engine options 1.5 litre & 1.2 litre Petrol engine and 1.4 litre D-4D Diesel engine.
- 1.2 L Petrol (DOHC) – 80 PS of power @ 5,600 rpm, and 104Nm of torque @ 3,100 rpm
- 1.5 L Petrol (DOHC) – 90 PS of power @ 5,600 rpm, and 132Nm torque @ 3000 rpm
- 1.4 L Diesel (D4D) – 68PS of power @ 3,800 rpm, and 170Nm of [email protected] rpm
The vehicle is mated into a 5-Speed Manual transmission and Ventilated Disc brakes at front and Drum brake at rear.
Toyota Etios Cross Engine Features:
- ORVM with Turn Indicators
- Fog lamps with integrated Turn Indicators
- Rear Defogger with Wiper
- Piano Black Interiors with Sporty Seat Fabric
- 2 DIN Audio with Bluetooth, USB, AUX-in & Remote
- Audio control on leather wrapped steering wheel
- Air conditioner
- Driver seat height adjust
- Steering mounted audio controls
- Rear window defogger
- Tachometer with Digital Clock
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS) with Electronic brakeforce distribution (EBD)
- Driver and front passenger airbags
- Stylish Diamond Cut Alloys
- Sturdy & Stylish Roof Rails
- Dynamic Rear Cladding with Badging & Roof Spoiler
Toyota Etios Cross Prices for Ex-showroom Delhi:
|Toyota Etios Cross Petrol|
|1.2L G||Rs. 5,76,000|
|1.5L V||Rs. 7,35,000|
|Toyota Etios Cross Diesel|
|1.4L GD||Rs. 6,90,432|
|1.4 L VD||Rs. 7,40,640|
Toyota Etios Cross Colors:
The Toyota Etios Cross is available in 8 colors: Inferno Orange, Ultramarine Blue, Classic Grey, Symphony Silver, Celestial Black, White, Vermilion Red & Harmony Beige.