Tata Motors has launched its new pick-up vehicle Tata Xenon Yodha, first product of the year. The vehicle is available at priced Rs. 6.05 lakh for Bharat Stage III and Rs. 6.19 lakh for and IV variants respectively. The launch was organised in Mumbai in the presence of newly appointed brand ambassador of Bollywood actor Mr. Akshay Kumar. This new pick-up truck has a payload capacity of 1,250 kilograms which is suitable for a wide range of commercial applications including transportation of agri-produce, poultry, fish, milk, a cash van, a service support vehicle at construction sites etc.
Tata Xenon Yodha Launch Video
The Tata Xenon Yodha comes with multiple variants – 4×2 & 4×4 and in single & double cab options, which is powered by a common rail diesel engine. Company claims to offer a low cost of ownership as well as high profitability.
Tata Xenon Yodha Technical Details
Tata Xenon Yodha is powered by a 3.0-litre turbodiesel engine that produces 72.7 PS of power @ 3000rpm and 223Nm of torque between 1600-2200rpm for BS-III & 86 PS and 250 Nm for BS-IV engine. The both engines are mated to 5-speed manual transmission, and can be equipped with a 4×4 drivetrain as an option. It has best ground clearance of 210 mm, courtesy inclusion of a Tubular front axle.
Tata Xenon Yodha TV Commercial:
Tata Xenon Yodha Features Highlight:
The highlights of the new Xenon Yodha include high gradability enabling the vehicle to negotiate any terrains in loaded conditions, supported by bigger 16 inch tyre. The durable body is supported by 4 mm chassis frame, with reinforcements and a strong rear axle with unitized double bearing. The additional strong suspension – 5-leaves at the front & 9-leaves at rear, ensures better safety in loaded conditions and at high speeds.
- Car-like dashboard
- Clutch foot rest
- Mobile charging point
- Bucket seats covered with fabric
- Radial tubeless tyres
- Semi-elliptical leaf spring at front
- Two stage semi-elliptical leaf spring for good loading capacity
- Motorised clear headlamps
- Chrome grill finisher
- Power Steering and an adjustable steering column
- High intensity cabin lights and complete carpet flooring for better aesthetics
- Double paint coat and high gauge thick material
- Antiroll bars
- 3-layered body construction
- Crumple zones
- Collapsible steering column
- Retractable seatbelts
- Side intrusion beams
- Body coloured bumpers and wheel
- Equipped with LFL propeller shaft, which does not require greasing, resulting in lesser expenses
- ‘Buy Back inaugural offer’, assurance of 50% of the asset cost, after four years of vehicle usage
- Customized AMC package of 3 years / 1 lakh kms (whichever is earlier)
- Assured Warranty of 3 years or 3,00,000 km (whichever is earlier)