The Suzuki Motorcycle India Limited (SMIL) has unveils the Suzuki Inazuma also known as the GW250 model in India with 248 cc (very close to 250 cc) of displacement at price tag of Rs. 3,10,121 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The sleek looks Suzuki Inazuma has a compact body and a powertrain, specifically the headlights are quite small, dwarfed by the fuel tank and semi fairing its body. The company plans to inject the market with a lot more products and the Inazuma is one of them, some upcoming model will make it to India Auto Expo 2014.
The price can be little bit effect on sale of Suzuki Inazuma in the Indian market. The bike is inordinately priced considering the fact that is being offered in Completely Knocked Down (CKD) units. Currently It is available with one colour Pearl Nebular Black (YAY) in India.
Suzuki Inazuma Technical Specification:
- Engine Type: 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, SOHC
- Bore x Stroke: 53.5 mm x 55.2 mm
- Displacement: 248 cm3 (15.1 cu. in)
- Compression Ratio: 11.5 : 1
- Transmission: 6-speed constant mesh
- Front Tyres Size: 110/80-17M/C 57H, tubeless
- Rear Tyres Size:140/70-17M/C 66H, tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 13.3 Liter
- Front Suspension: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension: Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front & Rear Brake: Disc