Suzuki Motorcycle India has finally launched Suzuki Gixxer SF bike in Indian at priced Rs. 83,889 (ex-showroom, New Delhi), which is advanced version its existing Suzuki Gixxer. It has become the country’s most affordable fully-faired motorcycle at this price. The company said that the motorcycle features an aerodynamic sports fairing that offers MotoGP-inspired look. As per the company, the Suzuki Gixxer SF has been developed in the same wind-tunnel where the Hayabusa, GSX-R and MotoGP machines are developed.
Suzuki Gixxer SF bike launch video
Suzuki Gixxer SF bike technical details:
The Suzuki Gixxer SF is available with 154.9 cc, 1-cylinder, air-cooled engine that producing a top power output of 14.8PS @ 8,000 rpm and 14Nm of a peak torque @ 6,000 rpm. The bike has a 5-speed MT gearbox with Single Disc brake at front and Drum brake at rear side.
The Suzuki Gixxer SF comes with a large wheelbase of 1,085mm and it measure 2,050 mm in length, 785 mm in width, 1,085mm in height. It has the 12-litre of fuel tank capacity while the ground clearance is 160 mm, which is sufficient for the Indian road conditions.
Suzuki Gixxer SF bike features highlight:
- Telescopic forks at front and 7-step adjustable monoshock at the rear Suspension
- Three paint scheme – Pearl Mirage White, Glass Sparkle Black and Metallic Triton Blue
- Maintenance-free 12V, 3Ah battery
- Stylish LED tail-lamps
- Full aerodynamic bike fairing
- Clear lens indicators
- Smart Digital Instrumentation with Gear Position, RPM Indicator
- Aluminium muffler cover
- 17-inch alloy wheels with tubeless tyres
- Key Mascot for pride of ownership
- Powered by SE2 ultra light and robust 155cc engine
Suzuki Gixxer SF bike on road price Delhi:
- Gixxer SF with Standard Color – Rs. 92,596/-
- Gixxer SF with Metallic Color – Rs. 94,238/-