Renault is celebrating the 100,000 sells unit milestone of its SUV Duster in India in just two years to launch a special edition variant called Renault Duster 1 Lakh Edition based on 85 PS RxL variant. It is limited edition and will be available in June month only at priced Rs. 9.99 lakhs ex-Showroom, India.
Renault Duster 1 Lakh Edition technical:
Technically there are no any changes and it is available with same diesel powered 1.5-liter, 4-cylinder in-line common rail direct injection engine which producing 85PS of power @ 3,750 rpm and 200 Nm of maximum torque @ 1,900 rpm mated to a 5-speed Manual transmission.
Renault Duster 1 Lakh Edition features:
- Infotainment system with steering mounted controls
- 2-DIN MP3 player with Bluetooth Telephony and USB support
- Dual airbags for driver and front passenger
- ABS with EBD
- Keyless entry
- Rear wiper and defogger
- Front fog lamps
- Beige interiors
- Free 4 years roadside assistance
- Additional 2 years warranty
- Attractive EMI of Rs. 8,400**
Renault also announced to launch the Duster 4×4 variant by the year end.