Porsche launched the entry level of its Macan SUV in 2.0-litre, four cylinder engine.
This variant of Macan will cheapest from its previous launched variants, will come with a 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder, turbocharged petrol engine, which delivers 239 PS of power between 5,000 and 6,800 rpm and 350Nm of torque between 1,500 to 4,500 rpm. It will go from 0-100kmph in 6.9 seconds. The new engine also marks the return of Porsche to a 4-cylinder layout after nearly 20 years, the last being the Porsche 968.
Porsche Macan 2.0L variant features included:
- 18-inch wheels Automatic tailgate
- Multifunction steering with paddle shifters
- Dual-zone climate control,
- Comfort seats with Alcantara centre and black interiors.
- The car also gets Porsche’s long list of optional extras that cost a bomb, but enable buyers to personalize their cars better. The list includes.
- 21 inches wheels,
- PASM air suspension
- Panoramic roof
- Power steering Plus
- Cruise control
- Front and rear ParkAssist.