Hyundai Motor India launches the 3rd Generation Hyundai Santa Fe at the Auto Expo 2014 in India at Priced Rs. 26.30 lakhs Ex-showroom Delhi to compete with the Toyota Fortuner, Ford Endeavour and Ssangyong Rexton.
The new Santa Fe has 3rd Generation 2.2L CRDi engine with e-VGT turbocharger technology, which delivers 197 PS of power @ 3,800rpm and 42.9kgm of torque @ 1800-2500rpm for MT and 44.5kgm @ 1800-2500 rpm for AT. The engine will provide ARAI certified mileage 14.74 kmpl for MT (Manual Transmission) and 13.01kmpl for AT (Automatic Transmission). Available in 6 speed – manual and automatic transmission with intelligent 4 Wheel Drive System.
New Hyundai Santa Fe official launch Video:
New Hyundai Santa Fe features highlights:
- LED positioning Lamps
- 12 way power seats
- Advanced Infotainment – Touch screen audio and virtual surround system
- 6- Airbags Electronic Safety Control (ESC)
- Vehicle Stability Management (VSM)
- Dual Zone Fully Automatic Temperature Control
- Hillstart Assist and DownHill brake control
- Flex Steer with 3 modes – Comfort, Normal and Sport
- Advance Traction Cornering Control (ATCC)
- Fog lamps with cornering lamps
- Rear door manual curtain
The new Hyundai Santa Fe will be available in 5 range of colours.
New Hyundai Santa Fe Prices for ex-showroom Delhi:
Santa Fe 2WD MT – Rs. 2,630,000
Santa Fe 2WD AT – Rs. 2,715,000
Santa Fe 4WD AT – Rs. 2,925,000