Honda Cars India has launched the much awaited all New 2015 Honda Jazz in the Indian market with both petrol and diesel engine options. The diesel variants are available with 1.5 L i-DTEC diesel engine which will offer a certified fuel economy of 27.3 km/l while the petrol variants are with 1.2-liter i-VTEC engine technology which has 18.7 kmpl for Manual and 19.0 kmpl for CVT (Automatic) transmission.
The first time Honda Jazz was launched in June 2009 for the Indian market with a 1.2L petrol engine and manual transmission. The previous 2009 version was 76% locally manufactured so the price was high, and started from Rs. 7.4 lakhs. But the 2015 Honda Jazz is available with not only a diesel engine and CVT (Automatic) transmission in petrol engine, but also it comes with 95% localization, so the 2015 version is less around 2.1 lakhs against the previous version of Honda Jazz.
The new 2015 Honda Jazz is available in 5 option of variants in both petrol and diesel: E, S, SV, V and VX with Manual Transmission and CVT in S and V with petrol variants. It offers best in segment spaciousness with segment leading passenger volume, tandem distance, rear legroom, knee clearance and it measure 3,955mm in length, 1694mm width, 1,544mm height 2,530mm of wheelbase and 165mm of ground clearance for Indian consumer. It also offers 5.1m minimum turning radius and a class leading spacious boot of 354L.
New 2015 Honda Jazz Technical Specification:
Honda Jazz Petrol –
The Petrol Jazz is powered by 1.2 Litre 4 Cylinder, SOHC i-VTEC engine that generates 90 ps of maximum power at 6,000rpm and 110Nm of torque at 4,800rpm. This petrol unit is mated with both manual and CVT transmission, the company advanced CVT transmission has capacity to deliver best in-class mileage of 19 kmpl which is more efficient than any Manual in its segment. And it is loaded with steering-wheel-mounted unique dual mode “Paddle Shift” option.
Honda Jazz Diesel –
The Diesel variant of Jazz is powered by the 1.5-litre 4 Cylinder, DOHC i-DTEC engine which delivers 100 Ps of maximum power at 3,600rpm and 200 Nm of maximum torque at 1,750rpm, mated to a newly developed 6-speed Manual Transmission. The company’s Earth Dream Technology series is offering a segment leading excellent mileage of27.3kmpl.
New 2015 Honda Jazz Features Highlights:
- LED tail and stop lamp
- Tail gate spoiler
- Rear micro antenna
- 15” sporty alloy wheels
- Stylish fog lamps
- Sleek turn indicators on door mirrors
- Sophisticated Futuristic Cockpit
- Auto A/C with touch screen control panel
- Eco Assist System with Ambient Rings on Combimetre
- Audio and hands free control on steering wheel
- Advance integrated audio with 12.7 cm (5”) Screen
- Rear parking camera with multiple views
- Magic Seat offering with 4-Mode configuration: Utility mode, Tall mode, Long mode and Refresh mode
- 15.7 cm (6.2”) touchscreen Audio Visual Navigation (AVN) system with camera display and DVD playback (top variant)
- Premium beige fabric seats
- Advanced Compatibility EngineeringTM(ACETM)
- Honda’s active and passive safety technologies including Pedestrian Injury Mitigation Technology
- Driver and Front Passenger Dual SRS-Airbags
- Anti-Lock Brake System(ABS)
- Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD)
- ABS with EBD
- 40,000 Km or 2 year of standard warranty
The new 2015 Honda Jazz is available with seven exciting exterior colors : Sunset Orange (New and Exclusive),Carnelian red pearl, Orchid white pearl, Golden brown metallic, Urban Titanium metallic, Alabaster Silver metallic and Taffeta white.
New 2015 Honda Jazz ex-showroom price in New Delhi :
Honda Jazz Petrol
- E MT Petrol – Rs. 5,30,900/-
- S CVT Petrol – Rs. 6,99,000/-
- S MT Petrol – Rs. 5,94,000/-
- SV MT Petrol – Rs. 6,44,900/-
- V CVT Petrol – Rs. 7,85,000/-
- V MT Petrol – Rs. 6,79,900/-
- VX MT Petrol – Rs. 7,29,000/-
Honda Jazz Petrol
- E MT Diesel – Rs. 6,49,900/-
- S MT Diesel – Rs. 7,14,000/-
- SV MT Diesel – Rs. 7,64,900/-
- V MT Diesel – Rs. 8,09,900/-
- VX MT Diesel – Rs. 8,59,000/-