Mercedes-Benz India has launched one of the most awaited model sporty luxury sedan, the CLA-Class in India at 31.50 lakhs after AMG version of CLA-Class in Oct last year. The car is available for sale across dealerships in India and now in four variants CLA 200 CDI, CLA 200 Sport, CLA 200 CDI Sport and the existing variant CLA 45 AMG. This stylish luxury sport sedan is available in both petrol and diesel engine options.
Mercedes CLA-Class technical details:
The petrol CLA 200 is powered by 1991cc with homogeneous direct injection, piezo injectors and turbocharging engine technology 183.5 PS of power at 5,500 rpm and a maximum torque of 300 Nm between 1,200-4,000 rpm. The car can accelerate from 0 to 100 kmph in just 7.8 seconds with a top speed of 235 kmph. While the 200 CDI engine is powered by 2,143 cc 4-cylinder in-line turbocharged diesel engine with common rail direct injection that producing 136 PS of power between 3600-4400rpm. The diesel engine provides a fuel efficiency of 17.9 km per litre.
The both engines are mated to a 7-speed automatic transmission with the driving dynamics of a manual transmission with fast, smooth gear changing without any problem. The gear shift characteristics can be pre-set from fuel-saving to sporty via the ‘Economy’, ‘Sport’ and ‘Manual’ transmission modes. The ECO start/stop function as a standard feature in all engine which helps saving fuel in city drive traffic.
The car is equipped with a suspension specifically designed for Indian roads to improved comfort on Indian roads and greater ground clearance with long wheelbase of 2699 mm.
Mercedes CLA-Class ex-showroom Price in Delhi
CLA 200 CDI Style – Rs.31.50 lakhs, CLA 200 Sport – Rs. 35 lakhs CLA 200 CDI Sport – Rs. 35.90 lakhs
Mercedes CLA-Class features highlight
- Light-alloy wheels
- All-LED tail lights
- Bi-xenon headlamps with headlamp range adjustment and integrated LED daytime Running lamps, parking lights, side lights in LED technology
- Panoramic sunroof
- Cruise control with ‘SPEEDTRONIC’ variable speed limiter
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP®)
- Sports Direct-Steer system with speed-sensitive servo assistance and variable steering ratio
- Steering wheel with gear shift paddles
- 3-spoke multifunction leather steering wheel with 12 function keys
- Headlamp cleaning system
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Automatic rain closing feature for panoramic sunroof
- Windscreen wipers with rain sensor
- Washer fluid reservoir with larger capacity (6 litres)
- Sports leather seats upholstery
- 4-way lumbar support for driver and front passenger seats
- Electric parking brake
- Electrically adjustable seat with Memory Package
- Reversing Camera
- Trip computer in multifunction display showing current fuel consumption
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS) with Brake Assist (BAS)
- ASSYST service interval indicator
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP®) with Acceleration skid control (ASR)
- Airbags for driver and front passenger
- Window airbags for driver, front passenger & rear seat occupants
- Automatic-locking doors with emergency opening
- Central locking with interior switch & crash sensor
- Electronic immobilizer
- 6 speaker audio system with Harman Kardon® Logic 7® surround sound
- Multimedia system with high-resolution 17.78 cm colour display
- 2 USB ports and Bluetooth connectivity
- Garmin® MAP PILOT navigation
Also the company introduces a special financial programme through Mercedes-Benz Financial, which is offering an unmatched interest rate of 9.99%, and the exclusive service packages will ensure that the cost of ownership remains low. With costs starting as low as Rs. 1.99/kilometer, it make the purchase and ownership of the CLA-Class a true delight.