The subcompact SUV Hyundai Venue has been finally launched in India to compete against its rival like the Ford Ecosport, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Mahindra XUV300 and the Tata Nexon. The Venue is offered in 4-variants, seven monotone colours and 3-dual tone colours options.
The Hyundai Venue is one of the most awaited car models. The Hyundai Venue prices start at Rs. 6.50 lakh for the base petrol variant and it is going upto Rs. 11.10 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) for the top end automatic variant. Company stated over 2,000 pre-bookings for the Hyundai Venue in a single day. The car deliveries will start by later of this month.
Hyundai Venue Price List Ex-Showroom Delhi:
Hyundai Venue Petrol Price:
- 1.2 Kappa 5-Speed Manual E – Rs. 6,50,000
- 1.2 Kappa 5-Speed Manual S – Rs. 7,20,000
- 1.0 Turbo 6-Speed Manual S – Rs. 8,21,000
- 1.0L Turbo GDI DCT S – Rs. 9,35,000
- 1.0L Turbo 6-Speed Manual GDI SX – Rs. 9,54,000
- 1.0L Turbo 6-Speed Manual SX Dual Tone – Rs. 9,69,000
- 1.0L Turbo 6-Speed Manual SX(O) – Rs. 10,60,000
- 1.0L Turbo DCT GDI DCT SX+ – Rs. 11,10,500
Hyundai Venue Diesel Price:
- 1.4L U2 CRDi 6-Speed Manual E – Rs. 7,75,000
- 1.4L U2 CRDi 6-Speed Manual S – Rs. 8,45,000
- 1.4L U2 CRDi 6-Speed Manual SX – Rs. 9,78,000
- 1.4L U2 CRDi 6-Speed Manual SX Dual Tone – Rs. 9,93,000
- 1.4L U2 CRDi 6-Speed Manual SX(O) – Rs. 10,84,000
Hyundai Venue Technical Details:
The Hyundai Venue is powered by two 1.0-litre petrol and one 1.2-litre diesel engine options. The 1.0-litre engine has 3-cylinder turbocharged petrol motor that generates 118 bhp of power and 172 Nm of torque and mated to a six-speed manual transmission with dual-clutch. While the second petrol 1.2-litre engine has 4-cylinder naturally aspirated petrol that generates 82 bhp of power and 114 Nm of torque, also paired with only a 5-speed manual transmission. The 1.4-litre diesel engine is powered by 4-cylinder, turbocharged technology that producing 89 bhp of power and 220 Nm of torque and also mated to a 6-speed manual transmission.
Hyundai Venue Features Details:
Hyundai Venue is loaded with rear air vents and the voice-assist system, which can recognise Indian accented English, an electric sunroof, 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, automatic climate control with rear AC vents, Arkamys sound system, air purifier, wireless charging and wheel air curtains. Also it comes with the massive cascading grille up front, split headlamps with projector lens and squared LED DRLs,faux cladding on the bumpers, 17-inch diamond cut alloy wheels. It is embedded eSIM for the connected tech that Hyundai calls BlueLink, climate control, geofencing, SOS alert and much more. The new Hyundai Venue comes with six airbags, ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors with reverse parking camera and more.