Hyundai Motor car manufacturer has introduced special edition variants of Xcent at the celebration of 20th years of Foundation in India. It has become the part of over 1,20,000 families offering unmatched performance, fuel efficiency and safety. The special edition will be available in “S” trim with both petrol and diesel engines, in pure white and sleek silver color options.
Special Edition variants of Xcent Features:
The exterior features like Boot lid spoiler, stylish side body graphics, front radiator grill chrome and rear chrome garnish are added to give premium looks of Special Edition Xcent. In-terms of interior inside features, it will get 6.2” Touch Screen Audio-Video system and sporty Red & Black seats.
With safety as priority Hyundai Xcent with its strong body structure is also equipped with driver side airbags and ABS as standard from the base models.
Special Edition variants of Xcent Technical:
The Hyundai Xcent is powered by the same 1.2-litre petrol and 1.1-litre diesel engines. The petrol engine develops 83PS of power at 6000rpm and 114Nm of torque at 4000rpm while the diesel engine produces 72PS of power at 4000rpm and 180Nm of torque at 1750-2500rpm.
Hyundai Xcent Prices in Ex-showroom Delhi, including Special Edition Variants:
- 1.2L Base (Petrol) – Rs. 5,36,983
- 1.2L S (Petrol) – Rs. 6,08,308
- 1.2L AT S (Petrol) – Rs. 6,83,628
- 1.2L S Special Edition (Petrol) – Rs. 6,25,344
- 1.2 SX (Petrol) – Rs. 6,40,875
- 1.2 SX Option (Petrol) – Rs. 7,09,756
- 1.2 AT SX Option (Petrol) – Rs. 7,85,076
- 1.1L Base (Diesel) – Rs. 6,26,802
- 1.1L S (Diesel) – Rs. 7,00,840
- 1.1L S Special Edition (Diesel) – Rs. 7,17,876
- 1.1L SX (Diesel) – Rs. 7,34,929
- 1.1L SX Option (Diesel) – Rs. 8,04,712