Before the Goods and Services Tax (GST) is implemented, the focus of the Automobile Companies is to clear up more and more stocks as soon as possible. That is the reason, dealers and companies have created strategies to tackle this. Dealers and some companies are offering cash discounts ranging from offers such as exchange bonuses and free insurance. In such a situation, if you are thinking of buying a car, you can get your favorite car at a low price at this time.
Before the GST is implemented, the all car companies offering discount offers for the customers, Hyundai is at the forefront because Hyundai Motor India has introduced more discount offers comparisons to other manufacturers. Apart from this, the company is also offering attractive exchange benefits and 100% finance. The offer being run by the company will continue until June 26, 2017.
Hyundai car offers:
- Eon (petrol) – upto Rs. 45,000 Discount
- Grand i10 (petrol) – upto Rs. 62,000 Discount
- Grand I10 (Diesel) – upto Rs. 73,000 Discount
- Elite i20 (Petrol/ Diesel) – upto Rs. 25,000 Discount
- Excent (petrol) – upto Rs. 45,000 Discount
- Excerpt (Diesel) – upto Rs. 55,000 Discount
- All New Excent (Petrol/ Diesel) – upto Rs. 25,000 Discount
- Verna – upto Rs. 90,000 Discount
Maruti Suzuki cars offers:
On the dealership level of Maruti Suzuki cars discount from Rs 10,000 to Rs. 25,000 are being given. This discount is available on Alto 800, Alto K10, Swift, WagonR, Celerio and Ertiga. On the other hand, there is no offer on Baleno, S-Cross, Ciaz, Ignis and New Dzire.
Honda car offers:
According to Honda’s official website, the company is offering offers on Brio, Amazon, Jazz and BRV models. However, the company has not offered any offers on its newly launched car WR-V.
- Brio – upto Rs. 14,500 Discount
- Amaze – upto Rs. 50,000. Apart from this, exchange benefits of upto Rs. 22,000 are also being given.
- BR-V – upto Rs. 60,000 Discount
- Jazz – upto Rs. 17,000 Discount
Tata Motors car offers:
Tata Motors dealers are also giving discounts on their behalf. A discount of up to 30 thousand rupees is being given on various models of the company such as Bolt and Zest.
Mahindra car offers:
- Scorpio – upto Rs. 27,000 Discount
- TUV300 – upto – Rs. 61,000 Discount
- KUV100 – upto – Rs. 72,000 Discount
- XUV500 – upto 90,000 Discount
Ford car offers:
Ford India is offering discounts of up to Rs 30,000 on its compact SUV EcoSport, Aspire sedan and Figo hatchback. Figo and Aspire are cheaper in the range of Rs 10,000 to Rs 25,000, depending on the variant. Also the company is offering discount on EcoSport in the range of Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 30,000.
Nissan car offers:
Japanese carmaker Nissan dealers are also offering benefits of up to Rs 80,000 on Terrano and Rs. 25,000 on hatchback Micra.