FCA India has launched the Fiat Urban Cross in Indian market in both petrol and diesel engine variants at priced tag between Rs. 6.85 lakhs to Rs. 9.85 lakhs (ex-showroom, Delhi). The company has announced that delivery will start from October 1st, in time for the festive season while the bookings have already begun at amount of Rs. 21,000.
Fiat Urban Cross Price (Ex-showroom Delhi):
- Active 1.3L Multijet Diesel – Rs. 6,85,000
- Dynamic 1.3L Multijet Diesel – Rs. 7,45,000
- Emotion 1.4L T-Jet Petrol – Rs. 9,85,000
Fiat Urban Cross technical details:
The Urban Cross petrol is powered by 1.3-litre MultiJet diesel engine that produces 93 PS of power at 4000rpm and 209 NM of torque at 2000rpm. While the petrol version is powered by the 1.4-litreT-Jet turbocharged 4-cylinder engine that can generate140 PS of power at 5500rpm and 210 NM of maximum torque between 2000-4000rpm, same using in the Abarth Avventura model. The both fuel engines are carrying a 5-speed manual transmission. The diesel engine can deliver an ARAI certified fuel efficiency of 20.0 kmpl and petrol 17.1 kmpl.
The Urban Cross has a wheelbase of 2510 mm and it measures 4000 mm in length, 1700 mm in width, 1500 mm in height and ground clearance of 205 mm.
Fiat Urban Cross features highlights:
In-terms of exterior styling, the car is inspired by the Avventura crossover, but now it looking more premium and sportier. It comes with side body cladding for the aggressive look along with a roof spoiler which is standard across the all variants. The tailgate mounted spare wheel has been removed while added modern looking front grill and headlights. The standard features like new LED headlamps cluster with bezel around the headlights, front bumper with black surrounds and integrated fog lamps making it look different.
- 5.0-inch touchscreen Infotainment System
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Satellite navigation
- Silver body cladding
- Sport seats
- LED Headlamps cluster with Bezel around headlights
- Integrated fog lamps
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS) with EBD
- Automatic door lock
- Fire prevention system (FPS)
- Immobilizer with rolling code (FCS)
- 16-inch Dual tone alloys
- Dual Airbags with early crash sensors
- Multi-Functional Steering Wheel
- Automatic climate control with rear AC vents
- Front and rear power windows
- Rear defogger, wiper and washer
- Gloss black door armrest and dual-tone seats
The Fiat Urban Cross is available in six choices of colours – Bronzo Tan, Hiphop Black, Exotica Red, Bossanova White, Minimal Grey and Magnesio Grey. It will compete against the VW Cross Polo, Hyundai i20 Active and Toyota Etios Cross.