The German luxury manufacturer Audi launched its five-door coupe model Audi RS7 Sportback in India, priced at Rs. 12,856,000 (ex-showroom Mumbai).
The Audi RS7 Sportback has 3,993 cc 4.0 TFSI biturbo V8 engine that delivers 560 hp of power and 700 Nm of torque at 1,750 to 5,500 rpm. Engine consumes on average just 9.8 liters of fuel per 100 kilometers. It is capable to reach from 0 to 100 km/h in just 3.9 seconds and a top speed of 305 km/h.
The RS7 Sportback with hybrid aluminum design, lightweight construction technology, weighs roughly 15 percent less than a comparable all-steel body which sets new standards with its low weight. The quattro permanent all-wheel drive system gives a decisive advantage in traction and driving safety. It is one of the first RS-models from Audi to come standard with a specifically tuned air suspension.
Audi RS7 Sportback Features
The distinctively styled bumpers, the partly tinted LED headlights, the high-gloss black honeycomb grill, the add-on parts in matt aluminum and the flared sills, set sporty accents. The inside story of the Audi RS7 Sportback reveals true and effortless luxury. The salient element is the “wrap-around” an arched, horizontal line below the windshield.
Audi RS7 Sportback Transmission
It is integrated with Eight-speed tiptronic transmission with a dynamic character. quattro permanent all-wheel drive with new center differential and torque vectoring, sport differential as an option
Audi RS7 Sportback Chassis
- Specifically-tuned RS-adaptive air suspension
- RS-sport suspension plus with Dynamic Ride Control (DRC) as an option
- Audi drive select vehicle dynamics system with dynamic steering as standard
- 20-inch wheels standard, 21-inch wheels as an option
- Brake discs in wave design, ceramic brakes as an option
- Electronic stabilization control (ESC) with Sport mode, can be deactivated
Audi RS7 Sportback Interior
- Black interior, carbon inlays, many details in aluminum look
- Illuminated doorsill trimstrips, RS7 logos in the interior
- RS sport seats with integrated head restraints as standard
- Two rear seats with sporty contours
Audi RS7 Sportback Equipment and trim
- LED headlights and rearlights
- RS-specific driver information system with shift light
- MMI navigation plus with MMI touch and BOSE sound system standard
- Numerous innovative assistance systems available as options
- Tire pressure monitoring system with air pressure and temperature display