The German luxury car manufacturer Audi India launches the Audi Q3 2.0 TFSI Quattro petrol engine in India. The Audi customer can now choose between 2.0 TFSIq and the highly efficient 2.0 TDIq engines.
The new Audi Q3 2.0 TFSIq is priced at INR 27, 37,000/- onwards (ex-showroom Maharashtra).
The Audi Q3 2.0 TFSIq powered by 155 kW / 211 hp and a maximum torque of 300 Nm at 1,800 and 4,900 rpm. In combination with the standard seven speed S tronic, the 4-cylinder unit accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in 6.9 seconds with a top speed of 230 km/h. The start-stop system in 2.0 TFSIq enhances efficiency bringing it to 11.72 km/l.
- Audi strengthens engine portfolio of the highly successful Audi Q3 with the powerful 2.0 TFSIq engine
- The Audi Q3 2.0 TFSIq is equipped with 155 kW (211 hp)
- Accelerates 0 to 100 km/h in 6.9 seconds
- Priced at INR 27,37,000/- onwards (ex-showroom Maharashtra)
- Now available at all 25 Audi dealerships in India
- Most powerful compact luxury SUV in India