Toyota Kirloskar India has launched the all new Toyota Corolla Altis 2014 at starting price tag between Rs. 11.99 lakh to Rs. 16.89 lakh ex-showroom Delhi. The vehicle is available in both diesel and petrol engine option and the 11th generation New Corolla Altis, shares the new dynamic and ‘Keen Look’ and it redefined to meet Toyota’s latest global design philosophy.
All new Toyota Corolla Altis 2014 technical:
The Petrol version of Toyota Corolla Altis is available in 1.8-litre Dual VVTi 4-cylinder, 16-Valve, DOHC engine that generates 140 PS of power @ 6,400 rpm and 173 Nm of torque @ 4,000 rpm. It is available with 6-speed Manual and an improved super CVT-i 7-speed sequential shiftmatic automatic transmission.
The Diesel version has D-4D with Variable Nozzle Turbo and Intercooler, 4-Cylinder Inline engine that producing 88.4 PS of power @ 3,800 rpm and 205 Nm of maximum torque @ 1,800-2,800rpm mated to a 6-speed manual transmission.
All New 2014 Corolla Altis is available in five variant in petrol namely: J (S), G, G-CVT (Automatic), GL and VL CVT (Automatic). The diesel version of Corolla Altis is available in four variants called DJ, DJ (S), DG and DGL.
All new Toyota Corolla Altis 2014 features:
- New radiator grille
- LED headlamps and clearance lamps
- New design wide rear LED combination lamps
- Rear chrome garnish
- Height lowered by 5 mm for better balance and aerodynamics
- 3 spoke leather steering wheel with bluetooth control
- Chrome inside door handle
- Increased wheelbase (100 mm)
- Rain sensors
- Navigation: Provided with “New” 7.0 LCD Touch screen and voice command enabled Audio with USB, Bluetooth, Audio
- Rear reclining seat
- Increased rear seat legroom
- Rear reading lamp
- Rear power socket
- The driving position has been enhanced by changing the steering wheel angle from 24 degree to 22 degree
- The vertical adjustment of the seat has been increased from 45 mm to 60 mm
- Rear Camera with display audio screen
- Brake Assist with EBD and ABS
- Rear fog lamp on Right Hand side
- Dual SRS airbags
- GOA Body