Land Rover has launched the 2017 Model Year New Range Rover Evoque at starting from Rs. 49.10 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The New Range Rover Evoque become the first Land Rover in India to get the Ingenium 2.0 l (litre) Diesel engine. It gets a comprehensive range of new design elements and technologies reinforce Evoque’s style, glamour, luxury and status appeal. Also packed with new technology like new InControl Touch Pro Infotainment system and Adaptive LED Headlights with LED Signature Lighting.
The new Evoque includes host of exciting features such as Oxford leather seats,Surround Camera System, 825 W Meridian Surround Sound System, 25.4 cm (10) High Resolution Touch Screen, Head-Up Display, InControl Apps and Powered Gesture Tailgate
2017 Range Rover Evoque price list at ex-showroom Delhi:
- Pure – Rs. 49.10 Lakh
- SE – Rs. 54.20 Lakh
- SE Dynamic – Rs. 56.30 Lakh
- HSE – Rs. 59.25 Lakh
- HSE Dynamic – Rs. 64.65 Lakh
- HSE Dynamic Ember Edition – Rs. 67.90 Lakh
2017 Range Rover Evoque technical details:
The new Range Rover is available in the 2.0-litre Ingenium diesel engine which produces 179.4PS (132 kW) of power and 430 NM of torque. It comes with 4 Wheel Drive and 9-speed Automatic Transmission.
Company claims that this engine delivers impressive fuel consumption and CO2 emissions, with advanced technology and all-aluminium construction and typically 20 kg lighter than equivalent previous generation engines, The latest generation variable geometry turbocharger maximises peak power for low-speed torque and responsiveness that is uniform, progressive and avoids lag.
2017 Range Rover Evoque features highlights:
- Adaptive full LED headlights
- The Daytime Running Lights (DRLs)
- Hill Descent Control (HDC)
- Oxford leather seats
- New 25.4 cm (10) Touchscreen with a 21:9 wide format and 80 percent more pixels than the standard 20.32 cm (8) Touchscreen
- New InControl Touch Proinfotainment system
- Torque Vectoring by Braking system
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Electronic Power Assisted Steering (EPAS)
- Electric Parking Brake (EPB)
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Airbags (Driver airbags and knee bolster airbag; front passenger airbag, curtain airbags and side airbags)
- Powered Gesture Tailgate
- Head-up Display presents key vehicle data such as vehicle speed, gear position and navigation directions on the windscreen
- Range Rover Key Controls: Remote Lock / Unlock / Double Lock / Lights On / Tailgate Lock/Unlock. Including Panic Alarm
- Push Button Start
- 2-Zone climate control
- Bluetooth® Telephone Connectivity Plus Streamed Audio
Rover Evoque Ember Special Edition
An exclusive special Edition Range Rover Evoque has been also introduced as a part of updates called ‘Ember’ edition. This striking red and black luxury SUV has a host of design enhancements to showcase Evoque’s distinctive silhouette. The ‘Ember’ special Edition builds on the attributes of the Range Rover Evoque HSE Dynamic with striking exterior details including a Firenze Red roof to contrast the Santorini Black body colour. The Ember theme continues inside with Ebony black seats with a contrasting Pimento red stitch among the many stand-out design features.