Audi India has launched the 2016 Audi A4 luxury sedan in two petrol variants at priced Rs. 38.1 Lakhs for the Premium Plus grade and Rs. 41.20 Lakhs for the Technology, both prices are for ex-showroom Delhi. The customer can book the new Audi A4, across all Audi India dealerships.
2016 Audi A4 luxury sedan technical details:
The 2016 Audi A4 is powered by a very efficient 1.4-litre (1,395 cc) TFSI 4-cylinder petrol engine that produces 149.5 PS of power between 5,000-6,000rpm and 250 Nm of torque between 1,500-3,500rpm with a fuel consumption of 17.84 kmpl. The sedan is now comes with a new 7-Speed S tronic transmission and it can accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in just 8.5 seconds with top speed of 210 km/h.
The refreshed Audi A4 has a wheelbase of 2,820 mm and it measures 4,726 mm in length, 1842 mm in width, 1427 in height. It is 25 mm longer, 16 mm wider and has a 12 mm longer wheelbase compared to the previous version.
2016 Audi A4 luxury sedan features highlights:
- 17-inch alloy wheel
- Anti-theft wheel bolts
- Tyre pressure monitoring display
- Leather seats
- Electrically adjustable and memory function seat
- LED headlights including LED rear lights with dynamic indicators
- Light/rain sensor
- 3-zone deluxe automatic air conditioning
- Glass sunroof
- Driver information system
- Audi MMI system with a 7-inch display unit
- 755-watt Bang & Olufsen 3D audio system with 19 speakers
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto support
- Bluetooth and smartphone connectivity
- Audi phone box with wireless charging
- Cruise control
- Parking aid – front & rear and Reversing camera
- Start-stop system
- Airbags for Driver and front Passenger
- Head airbag
- Side airbags for rear
2016 Audi A4 luxury sedan Price at Ex-showroom Delhi:
- 30 TFSI Premium Plus – Rs. 38,10,000 30 TFSI Technology – Rs. 41,20,000
The 2016 Audi A4 is available in six colour options: Ibis white, Mythos black metallic, Floret silver metallic, Moonshine blue metallic and Tango red metallic.